Quote of the Month:“Creativity is not so much a boundless well, but an all-you-can-eat buffet of elements for your creative endeavor. Eventually you've eaten your fill, and it's time to digest and then make something. But at some point, it will be time to return to the restaurant.” ― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration
Copyright© 2007, 2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011,2012,2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Join me at “Eat Your Books”
- anita on Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Topped Buttermilk Coffee Cake
- casalba on Kipling-The Jungle Cat Who Walked by Himself- We will miss you!
- What Makes These Avocados Different From All Others? | Off the Road on Poor Man’s Butter
- christy on “I like chips and egg …on a TUESDAY…” Shirley Valentine at Dinner and a Movie
- Gabi on Crock Pot Black Beans
SHOW ME YOUR BADGES
Thanks to Holly at Phemomenon!
Thanks to Hilda at Dhanggit's Kitchen! Visit UK Food Bloggers Association
Category Archives: Cookbooks I like
Hi there! I know it’s been a while. I’ve been cooking and gardening but for a while I’ve had the blahgs and not been motivated to post here. I promise -it’s not you- it’s me. But here it is- … Continue reading
“The Encyclopedia of Sandwiches Recipes, History and Trivia, For Everything Between Sliced Bread” by Susan Russo and Photographed by Matt Armendariz comes out today- go get it! I was lucky enough to recieve an advance copy from the cool folks … Continue reading