Quote of the Month:“It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” -Mark Twain
Copyright© 2007, 2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011,2012,2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Join me at “Eat Your Books”
- anita on Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Topped Buttermilk Coffee Cake
- casalba on Kipling-The Jungle Cat Who Walked by Himself- We will miss you!
- What Makes These Avocados Different From All Others? | Off the Road on Poor Man’s Butter
- christy on “I like chips and egg …on a TUESDAY…” Shirley Valentine at Dinner and a Movie
- Gabi on Crock Pot Black Beans
SHOW ME YOUR BADGES
Thanks to Holly at Phemomenon!
Thanks to Hilda at Dhanggit's Kitchen! Visit UK Food Bloggers Association
Category Archives: Breakfast
As each new year rolls around, we inevitably look to our lives, ask ourselves what improvements are necessary and take up that time honored “New Year’s Resolution” once more. Rather than choose a temporary resolution (sure to be undone by … Continue reading
The next time you want a change up on your regular breakfast or brunch why not try a Dutch Baby? While the name may not be PC (and do any of you know where it came from?) they are delicious. They … Continue reading