Quote of the Month:“It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” -Mark Twain
Copyright© 2007, 2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011,2012,2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Join me at “Eat Your Books”
- anita on Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Topped Buttermilk Coffee Cake
- casalba on Kipling-The Jungle Cat Who Walked by Himself- We will miss you!
- What Makes These Avocados Different From All Others? | Off the Road on Poor Man’s Butter
- christy on “I like chips and egg …on a TUESDAY…” Shirley Valentine at Dinner and a Movie
- Gabi on Crock Pot Black Beans
SHOW ME YOUR BADGES
Thanks to Holly at Phemomenon!
Thanks to Hilda at Dhanggit's Kitchen! Visit UK Food Bloggers Association
Category Archives: Soups
This is a Red Kuri or Potimarron squash. I grew it specifically to try the recipe for Beatrix’s Red Kuri Soup from Dorie Greenspan’s book “Around my French Table.” Okay, so I admit I am patient er crazy er committed enough to do … Continue reading
Rick, my sweet, has been laid low with a bad cold for the last three days. I actually enjoy taking care of him although I must admit he’s been a bit of a right grumpy old Eeyore! He is a worker … Continue reading