Quote of the Month:“It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” -Mark Twain
Copyright© 2007, 2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011,2012,2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Join me at “Eat Your Books”
- anita on Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Topped Buttermilk Coffee Cake
- casalba on Kipling-The Jungle Cat Who Walked by Himself- We will miss you!
- What Makes These Avocados Different From All Others? | Off the Road on Poor Man’s Butter
- christy on “I like chips and egg …on a TUESDAY…” Shirley Valentine at Dinner and a Movie
- Gabi on Crock Pot Black Beans
SHOW ME YOUR BADGES
Thanks to Holly at Phemomenon!
Thanks to Hilda at Dhanggit's Kitchen! Visit UK Food Bloggers Association
Tag Archives: contest
I’d like to let you know about some exciting new specialty salsa flavours from Pace Picante Sauce: “ ·Pineapple Mango Chipotle Salsa — “Many people think of fruit salsas as extremely sweet and this variety is the perfect blend of sweet … Continue reading
Remember this dish? Well I’m excited to send a great big “Thank you” to Buitoni and Foodbuzz for picking my recipe for Manchego Mornay Sauce over Wild Mushroom Agnolotti as a runner up winner in the Buitoni Riserva Pasta … Continue reading
WHAT GETS YOU COOKING? Macy’s 12 episode podcast series starring Tyler Florence will inspire you with delicious recipes and you have a chance to win a trip for two to San Francisco for a $2500 kitchen shopping spree with … Continue reading