Quote of the Month:“It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” -Mark Twain
Copyright© 2007, 2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011,2012,2013
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Join me at “Eat Your Books”
- anita on Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Topped Buttermilk Coffee Cake
- casalba on Kipling-The Jungle Cat Who Walked by Himself- We will miss you!
- What Makes These Avocados Different From All Others? | Off the Road on Poor Man’s Butter
- christy on “I like chips and egg …on a TUESDAY…” Shirley Valentine at Dinner and a Movie
- Gabi on Crock Pot Black Beans
SHOW ME YOUR BADGES
Thanks to Holly at Phemomenon!
Thanks to Hilda at Dhanggit's Kitchen! Visit UK Food Bloggers Association
Tag Archives: Pie Crust
“Waiter there is too much pepper in your Paprikash, but I would be proud to partake of your Pecan Pie.” I always think of Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan saying that with a silly accent in “When Harry Met Sally” when … Continue reading