This is the first meme I’ve ever partipicated in but since she asked, I will share 5 random facts with you and then I’ve tagged the people below to do the same.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Since everyone else seems to be showing pictures of themselves as a child- I thought I’d give you two.
This first picture is me at one year old. Obviously I was taking my eating seriously hence the hard-hat. 🙂
This is one of my favourites -it’s me on my fourth birthday. It’s clear I was having a ball opening presents in my jammies.
Just the facts now – (really there’s more than five in there- but they’re grouped ’cause above all I’m a greedy guts 🙂 :
- My eyes are green-grey-blue and they change colour depending on what I’m wearing or my mood. If they’re blue watch out-it means I’m very upset.Â Â My hair has also changed colorÂ it was black at birth and grew out white blonde from the roots -so I was a punk baby before my time. Now it’s naturally dark goldenÂ blonde.
- I attended 17 different schools in Utah, Nevada, California and OhioÂ before I graduated from high school.
- I catered my own wedding with help from my lovely aunt and mom. There were 150 guests and we had a 4:00 wedding followed by a cream tea- we had a whole lot of food. Our friends Jeff (the chef) and his honey Michelle- also brought twoÂ more of the mostÂ scrumptious dishes all the way from the bay area.
- After my wedding I worked as the cake baker/decorator for a small patisserie. The worstÂ mistake IÂ ever made while baking cakes there was to leave the sugar out ofÂ a batch of 25Â lemon-poppy seed Genoise that I was baking.I justÂ got distracted for a moment. They came out looking all shriveled like golden brains.
- One of my favourite ways to spend a day is a “Jammie Day”- Where we get up, shower and put onÂ fresh jammies, make a ton ofÂ brownies, cookies and other snacks Â and watch our favorite movies all day. Old movies are my favourites.
That’s probably more than was needed. So now I am tagging:
Melody at Fruit TartÂ is another fabulous Daring Baker- check out herÂ Death by Chocolate! Mmmm!! She’s recovering from the flu so send her many get well wishesÂ and let her know she gets extra kudos for playing whilst getting back in the swing of things. xoxo
Tempered Woman– yep you guessed it another Daring Baker. Well she just plain cracks me up- I love her sense of humour and she has a fabulous blog. Check out her Rich Salty Sweet Peanut Butter cup brownies.
Dhanggit at Dhanggit’s Kitchen is just as sweet as can be, another Daring Baker asÂ well and you must see her Toblerone Mini cakes-oozing at the Heart. OOOh! A special thanks to Dhanggit because she’s already been tagged once and was sweet enough to let me get her twice. xoxo so she’sÂ my honorary tag-ee.
Ruthie at Spoonbread for Hieronymus is also my choice -I love reading her wonderfully diverse recipes. Everything she does is a great read and I’d love to learn more about her. Check out her Coconut Curry Noodle Soup.
Love to you all- can’t wait to learn more of you.